sunnuntai 30. toukokuuta 2010

Back on heels

Shoes! What a joy and what a pain. For a while I've been unable to use high heels because of little injury in my toe (cause: too high high heels). It was hard to bear not being able to use heels, since they are my passion. I didn't even have nice flat winter boots, I didn't bothered to buy a pair, 'cause I thought my toe would be better in no time, but I was so wrong. Anyway it's summer now and no need for winter boots.

Nevertheless I've learned my lesson. In aim to use high heels do not forget to take special care of your feet and never underestimate even the littlest injury on your feet. Be grateful to your feet to tolerate high heels, I'm serious. I think heels are the most unhealthy fashion phenomenon after corsets, but quite powerful too.

In my opinion, fabulous pair of shoes and well done hairdo do the thing. And to be honest I'm not good at doing my hair an then I couldn't use my high heels, I was quite upset. Of course for a "fashion kid", I should have think about flats more, but being so obsessed with high heels I didn't give the damn to them.
Now forced to face the reality I've planned to buy few pair of flats. Hanging around in shops I've found actually quite cool ballerinas. So even if I couldn't use high heels I'll look fabulous. :D

I would like to own pair or two of Chanel high heels and Alexander McQueen's and...
...you know what I mean.


Alexander Mcqueen's spring 2009 ready-to-wear
Picture from style.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti