perjantai 3. syyskuuta 2010

I love love love Autumn

Hello boys and girls! Too much time has passed since my last update. I'm coming more and more convinced that I'm too lazy to keep a blog, so I thought I should try to make this more visual, so, less writing more photos and scans.

After summer, life seems to take on its normal course, luckily. It was nice summer, not different from others before, but warm enough anyway. It's always the same in Finland when people notice that's summer and you can actually walk outside without a jacket. People start to send out some hippie vibes. Suddenly everyone are smiling and have flowers in their hair. Women are using long salsa skirts, there's some men without shirt and many are walking barefoot, in the centre of Helsinki! I'm usually little cynical with this, secretly smiling to them behind my sunglasses and black jacket collar. But I would lie if I said I didn't enjoyed the summer mood. At the end even I put flowers in my hair, black flowers.
As the summer is irretrievably over, I'm happy. I'm happy because it's autumn and I love autumn. As some people go wild with summer, autumn makes same impact on me. Well almost. I get almost obsessed want to carve faces to pumpkins and sit inside and drink hot chocolate and take long walks in forest when leafs are orange and red. See? I'm sending pumpkin vibes. My biggest problem now is, will I buy two small pumpkin or one big or should I get tree small?


I was in Portugal, Lisbon with my family at summer. I'm so weary of those traditional tourist pictures so this photo taken by my sister is my absolute favourite.

There are some singers and bands in my top favourite music list that I always listen more at autumn than other seasons. They just fit to autumn so well that I have to listen them over and over again.


'Welcome to England' by Tori Amos. 'Sleeps with butterflies' is also lovely.



Florence + The machine 'Drumming song'


Joanna Newsom 'Emily' (First part)

Okey, next is completely different from the others and doesn't belong to my autumn music, but it's Halloween song. I now it's just September.
Alien sex fiend 'Katch 22' it includes four part so it's quite a long. Also if you listen carefully to the third part where they are singing 'Hubble Bubble' you can hear resembles to the song they sang in the beginnin of Harry Potter the Prisoner of Azkaban.



And now I'm going to a walk.

1 kommentti: